Patient Protection – Building Safety – Cost Savings
COSCO FIRE PROTECTION HEALTHCARE
including the highest level of customer service. The Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) sets forth regulations and guidance for inspection, testing, and maintaining fire and life safety systems within a healthcare facility. CMS has given Deemed Status to accrediting
organizations to meet and exceed accreditation expectations. These organizations include:
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality (CIHQ)
- DNV GL – Healthcare (DNV GL).
- State Regulatory Agencies
All Documentation provided meets associated accrediting body requirements for recording inspections, testing, and maintenance.
Documentation is provided in digital and print formats.
- Daily Inspection Reports for deficiency tracking
- Quick Inspection & Service report delivery turnaround time
- Brycer Compliance Engine reporting where applicable
- Binder style report delivered
- Quality and accuracy review session with facility directors/managers
REPAIR, SERVICE, & INSPECTIONS
24/7 emergency services to help restore your critical fire and life safety systems.
Cosco Fire Protection also offers 24-hour central station monitoring for the constant management of your systems.
Cosco Provides Training Programs
- L-CLASS Fire Pump Cert Prep Class
- Fire Alarm Training
- Sprinkler Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
Cosco Fire Protection has experienced, qualified, and certified technicians to inspect, test, and service any healthcare facility.
- Fire Alarm Technicians and Sprinkler Fitters are Union trained and certified.
- State Certified
- ASHE Certified Healthcare Worker
- CAL FIRE Fitter Certification
- NICET Certified
- Vaccines and flu shot ready
- 3rd party vendor credentialing such as Vendormate, OSHA & CAL OSHA Safety Certified
Employees working in a healthcare setting are screened by 3rd party vendor credentialing organizations for background and proper immunizations.
Covid-19; each employee is required to clean and disinfect work area and equipment prior to and upon completion of work.
Employees wear any PPE required to work within the healthcare environment.
Employees participate in on-going safety training to ensure every employee works in a safe manner.
Cosco Fire Protection has been our go-to vendor for all of our fire/life safety testing and service. Their employees are knowledgeable, thorough, and very professional in the way that they conduct themselves. The documentation is accurate and service response times are quick.
- Maggie Castaneda-Scott – St Joseph’s Hospital
I am a facilities manager for a hospital Children’s Hospital of Orange County. We have been using Cosco Fire Protection for our FLS testing and inspections for several years now. They have always been efficient and comprehensive in their testing. They provide service for all of
needed repairs and are good at what they do.
- Travis Roper, Facilities Manager
Taking care of a healthcare facility’s fire life safety is no easy task. Cosco Fire Protection helps provide peace of mind in all aspects of inspection, testing, and maintenance. Their inspections and service quality is unmatched. I can confidently recommend Cosco Fire Protection
your Fire Life Safety needs.
- Darren Hugie
Cosco Healthcare Division serves a number of healthcare facilities ranging in bed counts from 100 to over 450. From large healthcare organizations to small community facilities, Cosco Healthcare Division can provide the right level of service.